Bienvenido, Invitado
Por favor Entrar o Registrarse.    Contraseña olvidada?

The former Oakland
(1 viendo) (1) Invitado
Foro de bolsa e inversiones: renta fija y renta variable, mercado de valores, Ibex, Euro-Dolar, Forex...
AbajoPágina: 1
TEMA: The former Oakland
The former Oakland hace 1 Mes Karma: 0
Hue Jackson cleansed himself and the franchise of two years of losing Joe Theismann Jersey , jumping into Lake Erie as promised.

Jackson vowed on January 2, 2017, to jump into the lake if the Browns finished 2017 with the same 1-15 record they had in 2016. Instead, the Browns were worse Josh Jones Jersey , going 0-16.

“No more freaking losing!” Jackson declared Friday.

Jackson committed to donate $100 to the Hue Jackson Foundation for every person who jumped in with him. His foundation combats human trafficking in Northeast Ohio.

Owners Dee and Jimmy Haslam offered to match Jackson’s contribution, raising $30,000 after some 150 members of the organization jumped in with Jackson, according to Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal.

鈥淭hose people have been with me every day http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/dak-prescott-jersey ,鈥?Jackson said, via Ulrich. 鈥淲hen you lose a game and you lose as many games as we have and you keep parking your car and walking into the building and have to see those faces each and every day, I carry them with me. I carry them and their families and this city with me contrary to what anybody believes. It鈥檚 on me. I wear it every day. So I just thank them for being a part of this because they didn鈥檛 have to do this. They didn鈥檛 have to come here and support this. I made the statement, and they said Sherrick McManis Jersey , 鈥楴o, I want to do this,鈥?and I鈥檓 thankful.鈥?

Jackson鈥檚 foundation is selling 鈥淟ake Jump鈥?T-shirts, with all proceeds from the sales of the $29 shirts going to the foundation.

Authorities say Aldon Smith is being transferred to an inpatient substance abuse treatment center as he awaits his next court date.

The former Oakland Raiders and San Francisco 49ers linebacker was booked into jail a week ago for violating a condition of his electric monitoring while out on bail. According to court testimony http://www.washingtonredskinsteamonline.com/brian-quick-jersey , Smith had a 0.40 blood-alcohol level when he showed up at the sheriff's department.

Alex Bastian, a spokesman for the San Francisco district attorney's office, said Friday that the order for Smith to remain in custody in rehab has no end date. Smith's next court date is May 3.

Smith pleaded not guilty last month to domestic violence and other charges stemming from an incident in early March. A judge issued a protective order prohibiting him from contacting the victim. He later surrendered to police on charges he violated the restraining order.

The Raiders released Smith after his arrest on the domestic violence charges.

Sam Bradford Jersey
laiyongcai92
laiyongcai92
graphgraph
graphgraph
Usuario Offline Presiona aquí para ver el perfil de este usuario
El administrador ha deshabilitado la escritura pública.

ArribaPágina: 1