Bienvenido, Invitado
Por favor Entrar o Registrarse.    Contraseña olvidada?

see us go
(1 viendo) (1) Invitado
Foro de bolsa e inversiones: renta fija y renta variable, mercado de valores, Ibex, Euro-Dolar, Forex...
AbajoPágina: 1
TEMA: see us go
see us go hace 1 Mes Karma: 0
Brett Favre was diagnosed with “three or four” concussions during his career Sam Acho Jersey , but the Hall of Fame quarterback guesses he had “probably thousands.”

Favre, who has become an advocate for concussion research, worries about chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) after taking the number of hits he took in a 20-year, 302-game NFL career.

“As we’re learning about concussions, there’s a term we use in football and maybe other sports, that I got ‘dinged,'” Favre told NBC’s Megyn Kelly Today, via The Associated Press. “When you have ringing of the ears http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/dak-prescott-jersey , seeing stars, that is a concussion.

“If that’s a concussion, then I’ve had hundreds, probably thousands, throughout my career, which is frightening.”

Abby Wambach, David Ross and Kurt Warner joined Favre on Kelly’s show. The four star athletes are investors in a company developing a concussion-treatment drug not yet approved by the Food and Drug Administration.

Favre, 48 Joel Iyiegbuniwe Jersey , said he would discourage boys from playing football with “no treatment solution out there.”

“I grew up playing football,” Favre said. “My dad was the coach. He was tough on me. He was a hard-nosed, just in-your-face-type of guy, and he didn’t know what concussions were about. We knew basically what a concussion was, but the thought process in those days was you would never come out of a game or practice because you had a little head ding. You would be considered, for lack of a better term, a sissy.

“My point in this is: 30 years ago, there wasn’t a problem in anyone’s mind from playing football. It was just a matter of being tough Nate Hairston Jersey , and the ones who stuck it out and made the most of it. Now, what we know, is it has nothing to do with toughness, and that’s a lot scarier. So I look at my career as something wonderful. I didn’t know; had I known in Year 5, I would have looked at my future a bit closer as my career unfolded.”

The Atlanta Falcons expect the retractable roof on Mercedes-Benz Stadium to be ”fully operational” for the 2018 season and next year’s Super Bowl.

Falcons president and CEO Rich McKay told The Associated Press on Wednesday he expects the team to have more open-air home games in the 2018 season.

”The roof is being worked on as we speak and yes we expect the roof to be fully operational by football season, if not well before,” McKay said.

”Fully operational means you will see us go to much more of an open configuration as we designed at the beginning. When it’s ready to go, we’ll be open depending on weather.”

Problems kept the roof closed on the $1.5 billion stadium for most of the 2017 season.

The unique roof Russell Bodine Jersey , designed to open like a camera lens, was open only for the Falcons’ first home regular-season game against Green Bay on Sept. 17. It was closed for all other NFL and college games, including the Peach Bowl, the Southeastern Conference championship game and the national championship game.

The stadium, also home to MLS’ Atlanta United, will be host to the 2019 Super Bowl.

Womens James Daniels Jersey
laiyongcai92
laiyongcai92
graphgraph
graphgraph
Usuario Offline Presiona aquí para ver el perfil de este usuario
El administrador ha deshabilitado la escritura pública.

ArribaPágina: 1